In this episode, Darius and Daniel talk about marketing strategies, advertising, and the benefits of leveraging social media in building an audience. They also talk about cancel culture and the best ways to handle negative feedback, among other interesting topics.
In this episode, Daniel and I talked about:
- How Daniel got into canned-water company Liquid Death
- What they do at Liquid Death
- How Daniel became SVP of Marketing at Liquid Death
- Daniel looks back at his career in advertising
- What Liquid Death has done in terms of marketing strategy
- How authentic brand-building wins over consumers
- Taking advantage of emerging social media platforms
- Cancel culture and how to handle it
- Daniel talks about their recent campaigns
- Collaborating with artists and other brands
- Working with Martha Stewart
- How Daniel found his dream job
- Future plans for Liquid Death
- And other topics…
Daniel Murphy is a former advertising executive who has worked with Google as well as several opportunities in the startup world. He’s the founder of his own companies, Seekr and VendorDB, and was a first-round investor with water brand Liquid Death.
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine LIVE. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below