Join Darius and Seth in this captivating episode as they delve into the transformative shifts in societal norms and their profound impact on individuals. Discover the power of embracing technology, unleashing your full potential, and embracing a future filled with endless possibilities.
In this episode, Seth and I talked about:
- The inspiration behind the title of Seth’s new book The Song of Significance
- Why it matters to have honest communication between employers and workers
- Starting with the smallest unit of significant progress and making a mutual commitment
- The importance of human direction
- Market capitalism versus industrial capitalism
- How the rapid shifts in societal norms can affect individuals
- Why we need to embrace technology and how can we leverage it
- Allowing individuals to navigate challenges and develop necessary skills
- Addressing toxic behavior promptly and decisively
- The crucial role of leaders in spreading the culture within an organization
- Leveraging the collective intelligence of an entire organization in making successful leaps
- Why employers need to focus on the quality of work rather than the identity of the worker
- And other topics…
Seth Godin is the author of 21 international bestsellers that have changed the way people think about work. His books have been translated into 38 languages. Godin writes one of the most popular marketing blogs in the world, and two of his TED talks are among the most popular of all time. He is the founder of the altMBA, the social media pioneer Squidoo, and Yoyodyne, one of the first internet companies. Find out more at seths.blog.
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine LIVE. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below