In this inspiring episode, Darius and Shayla share their invaluable lessons as entrepreneurs. They highlight the importance of persistence, transcending comfort zones for success, being coachable, and thinking bigger. Tune in for motivating insights that will empower your entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode, Shayla and I talked about:
- What Shayla learned during her involvement in network marketing
- What inspired Shayla to value authenticity over conformity
- How Shayla handled rejections during her transition into the mortgage business
- Finding and appreciating people’s great qualities when recruiting and leading them
- The benefits of building a close-knit team and fostering a supportive environment
- The importance of persistence and not letting temporary obstacles define failure
- Achieving success outside of your comfort zone
- How to be coachable and why it matters
- What makes a good coach
- The value of thinking bigger and not limiting oneself
- And other topics…
Shayla Gifford is an entrepreneur, loan officer, Branch Manager at Guild Mortgage, VP of Sales Development, and national coach.
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine LIVE. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below