In this episode of The Greatness Machine, Darius and Ryan explore the importance of purpose and determination in achieving greatness. Ryan’s entrepreneurial journey, marked by an “all in” attitude, takes center stage. They discuss his evolution from flipping furniture to real estate, dissect the fear of risk-taking, and stress the value of embracing risks for growth. Ryan also emphasizes the multifaceted nature of wealth, beyond finances, and shares insights on transitioning to the digital world, building a digital presence, and audience engagement.
In this episode, Ryan and I talked about:
- The value of having a strong sense of purpose and determination when striving for greatness
- What pushed Ryan to pursue entrepreneurship and how he started his journey in the field
- Ryan explains his “all in” approach to everything he does
- How Ryan transitioned from flipping furniture to flipping houses
- The common causes of fear of taking risks
- Ryan emphasizes the benefits of taking risks and continuously seeking improvement
- The importance of wealth in various aspects of life beyond financial wealth
- Ryan discusses his transition from the real estate industry to the digital world
- The importance of building a digital presence and audience
- Understanding the needs and feedback of your audience
- And other topics…
Ryan Pineda, a dynamic entrepreneur and content creator, has made waves in the business world with his innovative approach to real estate and digital media. His journey from flipping couches to flipping real estate properties showcases his relentless drive and adaptability.
His story is a testament to the power of adaptation and identifying market demands. Through podcasts, courses, and platforms like WealthyWay.com, Ryan not only connects with his audience but also empowers them to improve their lives.
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine LIVE. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below