In this episode of The Greatness Machine, Darius and Mike Koenigs cover essential topics, including maximizing value creation, understanding personal strengths, transformative experiences, and the power of storytelling. They emphasize the importance of self-awareness and building a strong personal brand.
In this episode, Mike and I talked about:
- Maximizing value creation and avoiding unnecessary work
- The importance of understanding one’s strengths and tendencies
- Mike shares his transformative experience that changed his life
- The importance of seeking coaching, being part of groups, and attending events to expand horizons
- Mike talks about Dan Sullivan’s DOS Framework
- The value of having a strong personal brand before exiting a business
- Mike reveals one key to personal growth and happiness
- The power of crafting a compelling story and how it can transform your life
- Upgrading your identity and operating system to eliminate self-imposed limitations
- And other topics…
Mike Koenigs, the “Chief Disruptasaurus” at MiXiV Media Network, is a highly accomplished entrepreneur, author, and speaker. He’s an eight-time bestselling author, award-winning marketer, filmmaker, and inventor. Mike has successfully built and sold businesses to publicly-traded companies, including Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer. He’s a philanthropist who has raised over $2.2 million for the “Just Like My Child” foundation and a cancer survivor.
Mike has interviewed and consulted with celebrities and bestselling authors, such as Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, and Peter Diamandis, among others.
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below