In this episode, I will discuss the things I wish I had known when starting out in life and business, the biggest mistake I made as an entrepreneur dad, my realizations looking back in the past, and the things I wish to do now that I am in my 40’s.
In this episode, I talked about:
- List of things I would tell my younger self
- The pros of mental time travel
- Why you should never stress about your businesses, clients, and team members
- The importance of spending time with your family and friends
- Why you shouldn’t wait to live your life
- Living in the now but also preparing for the future
- Why you should never sweat the small stuff
- The one big mistake I should never have made in the past
- Why it matters to live a life of intent
- And other topics…
Darius is your host of The Greatness Machine LIVE. Darius is a mad scientist, high-growth CEO, serial entrepreneur, author, conscious capitalist, speaker, and entertainer. Darius is on a quest to create 1,000,000 Core Value Driven Organization by 2030. He is calling this “The Core Value Revolution.” Darius is an alumni of the Birthing of Giants Entrepreneurial Program at MIT and Stagen Integral Leadership Program. Darius’s accolades include being ranked #9 Top Rated CEO in America on Glassdoor, has won numerous Stevie Awards, and has founded and grown organizations that have been ranked #40 in the Inc. 500 and were ranked #3 Best Places to Work By the San Francisco Business Time. He is all about the P’s: Passion, Pizza, Puzzles, and, especially, Pink Unicorns. His book, The Core Value Equation, is an Amazon #1 Best Seller and is available at www.thecorevalueequation.com.
The Greatness Machine shares lessons on how to framework your drive for results, create limitless space, and win the war on talent.
My team and I are on a mission to help YOU create a cultural revolution. I want to teach you how to build a core value driven organization.
Make Greatness Happen!
Don’t let your Core Values become a company artifact! Learn how to make Core Values the language of your organization. Pre-order my book The Core Value Equation found at the link below
Leave a Comment